Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

BMI Geneva Winter flights released

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Flights from Cardiff and Manchester go on sale on Wednesday 6th June.

Flights from Birmingham and East Midlands go on sale on Thursday 7th June.

E mail just in

£204 for Easter flight Sad

£250 half term Sad
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Frosty the Snowman, still £100 dearer than those KLM flights then Confused Evil or Very Mad
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
£180 ish for Cardiff to Geneva over New Year. Last year was quite a bit cheaper - no bargains with the so-called low cost airlines anymore Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Nevermind the goldfish will be delighted that the lo-cos are pricing themsleves out of customers even before Brown starts taxing us all "for the good of the planet".
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Aer Lingus are starting a new route from Dub - San Fransisco.
(Non stop)
£340.00 return. Very tempted to go to Tahoe
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

no bargains with the so-called low cost airlines anymore

Not at peak times, anyway, they know when the inelastic demand is. Though I was able to get February half term returns on the Sunday, for my brother in law's family, for £55 a head, by booking very quickly after the lines opened (thanks to a post on Snowheads, my laughingly so-called early booking tipoff from easyJet never arrives till ages after the lines are open).
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hmm. Just loked at Manchester -Geneva for end of January - £112 return - not particularly cheap when there's 4 of you to pay for. However, after the debacle of Easyjet's so called 'system' for checking in at Geneva last winter, we're really not keen to go with them again on that route. Might have to see what Jet2 come up with next week Puzzled
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
they are merely trying to save the enviroment by pricing people off planes..
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I booked early with bmi for easter this year and the prices dropped 40% afterwards. To be honest the outward bound flight from East midlands to Geneva was virtually empty, I paid extra to book my seats and all 4 of us ended up with a row each all to ourselves. Certainly won't be jumping at these early silly prices.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Swiss (Swissair as was) is a lot cheaper than that, and it's a 'proper' airline.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy