Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Environmentalists to protest Himachal ski village project

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
On June 18th environmentalists from across India are going to protest the proposed Himalayan Ski Village Project at Kothi near Manali. The aim is to put pressure on the Himachal Pradesh government to cancel the proposed project because it threatens the environment. The state government cleared the project report 2 days ago. The environmentalists are worried that the developers plan to develop artificial ice on the mountains for skiing with the help of chemicals that will contaminate the drinking water supplied to local villages. ...Meanwhile, a record number of 10,000 skiers are expected to visit the ski slopes on Gulmarg in the Kashmir valley next winter
or more info:

http://www.zeenews.com/znnew/articles.asp?aid=376330&sid=REG
http://www.newkerala.com/news5.php?action=fullnews&id=36478
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Why do a lot of these news reports by the non-skiing press not make much sense? Surely they plan to make artifical snow on the mountain, probably using something like Snomax as a nucleate?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Mm I clicked the lower link but struggled to pay attention to the text...... Laughing
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
weeSKI wrote:
Mm I clicked the lower link but struggled to pay attention to the text...... Laughing

The New Dehli lycra rendezvous sounds very interesting...
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy