Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

half price wheelie bags

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
saw in the times magazine that the Snow and Rock are selling their 140 litre bags for £37. I got one this season and it it is really good, with boot pockets at each end.

http://www.snowandrock.com/shop/products/S_R0062.htm
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
That's a crackin' deal. Great bag but unfortunately I paid a lot more than that for mine last year Evil or Very Mad
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I bought a Head Bag from S&R a couple of weeks ago for about the same price (with about 30% off). Not as sturdy as that, one but a lot lighter. With only 15kg allowance on some budget airlines it's a real struggle.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I bought something similar from S&R this season but when I got it home I found it weighed something daft like 6.5kg! compared to 4kg for the similar Swix I already own. I returned it. This sounds like a different one but make sure you ask in advance what the empty weight is!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
It definately isnt 6.5kg if anyone is interested i could weigh it but would have to go to the attic and look at all my ski stuff which may be too much for me after having just packed it all away. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I've got one of these. Packed for 10 days in Whistler including boots & helmet it weighs 22.6Kg, so no problem for me. YMMV, of course
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I bought the S+R split roller bag in time to use for the 2005 season. Now one of the bag clips has broken. That's 5 return flights it's lasted. Would you say that's good value for money or that I ought to ask S+R for a replacement?
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Snowy, If you don't ask you don't get...
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I bought three of these S&R bags in 1997 (but basically the same design) and one lasted 2 trips and the other two made it (just) to 3 trips. Two burst at the seams and the base came away from the other. I wrote it off to experience (the last thing I wanted was any more of the same stuff) and replaced them with "ordinary" Marks & Sparks bags which have, so far, see us through 3 trips per year for the past 8 years.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
jtr, Snowy, hmm... maybe thats why they are half price.... hope that they have improved for the current model.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
holidayloverxx wrote:
Snowy, If you don't ask you don't get...

I sent S+R some photos of the broken buckle (owing to living about 50 miles from the nearest store) and they said they can replace the buckle for me free of charge. I thought that was really nice of them. Smile
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Snowy, A lot of peeps slag off S&R but i have had GREAT service from them on several occasions. good to hear good stories as well
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Snowy, Yay!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy