Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ski service/repair in the south west

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
With the low snow levels my skis took a bit of a pounding this season and could do with some work. Can anyone recommend a decent place to take them not too far from Bristol? If I don't get it done soon I'll forget until just before I need them next season

cheers
Nick
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
nickjb, welcome to snowHeads snowHead .

Sorry, but I can't help with your question apart to say that many folk on here use the services of one of the regulars - spyderjon, but he is based in the midlands so that may not be any good for you.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Interesting to see this post because I tok my skis into Snow and Rock in Bristol today looking for a service and discovered they would take 10 days to do because the ski tech is no longer there and they'd have to send 'em to London. I can't have 'em gone that long (I'm doing a course on plastic and need them) so had to had to walk away, not sure if Brighams here are still servicing but I'm up at Tamworth on Saturday so I might try Brighams there.

All the same Ray Zorro I'm interested to hear you mention spyderjon - looking at his site I see he's based in Nottingham, bit far but I might make the effort sometime.

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Sat 12-05-07 0:05; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
roga, he's just outside Nottingham.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
^ lol, thanks FenlandSkier - you posted that just as I was editing my post above after tracking down his website. Very Happy

I wasn't expecting a reply so quickly at this time of night Wink
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
spyderjon is the best ski technician I have ever come across. Real anorak (in the nicest way) when it comes to the care of skis - and meticulous in what he does. Problem is that you fell guilty if you haven't looked after your skis as advised whilst they have been in your care Toofy Grin
Seriously, he's highly recommended.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy