Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

VOLKL KARMA FOR ALL MOUNTAIN ONE SKI QUIVER?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I think so, I keep hearing rave reviews about it, no one faults it, sure people suggest other things, but when looking at the reviews for other things they are not so rave. If you have opinions though let's hear them!

Also what does anyone know about the bridges, this years replacement for the KARMA's ???
p.s. sell me/give me a pair of Karma to make me a happy chappy!

Also, i'm f*****g bored of public enemies. EVERYONE has them which makes them the kappa/addidas/rockport/chavs of the hills. seriously, stop buying skis because they look good and DO NOT buy twin tips because they look good, if you are buying skis because they look good, you probably wont look good because you will ski like a prick. Plus anyone who knows anything about skiing will not assume you look good just because you have twinnies, especially if you have followed the sheep and bought a pair of PE's. I have said my piece. x
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
oli_jgb, Welcome to snowHead. Have just been given some karmas for my birthday. We bought them from Filarinskis in havant

http://www.filarinskis.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=220_225_235_378&products_id=678

for a pretty good price as you can see. I chose the Karmas because the reviews were so good - I wanted a well made, fast all mountain ski.

Have you seen the bridge? I take what you say above about colour - but the bridge is too vomit coloured for my liking.... good luck with the purchase.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
oli_jgb, Don't let bensley hear you badmouth PE's!! He just bought a pair Embarassed
They are a great ski though, which probably explains why lots of people have them.

I have the karmas, and they really are perfect for me, I have so much fun on them and haven't yet found conditions that they couldnt cope with.

Good luck getting hold of some!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
george_1, Sell him your's mate. You know you'll be on Icelantic Nomads next season. Very Happy
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
george_1 wrote:
oli_jgb, I have the karmas, and they really are perfect for me, I have so much fun on them and haven't yet found conditions that they couldnt cope with.
3hr walk through green national forests wink Laughing
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
kiwi1, thats a real good point!

You got an email address I can get in touch with you on?

Frosty the Snowman, They coped with those conditions.

just that they were coping by sitting on the sides of my bag making the walk even harder. Crying or Very sad Embarassed
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
oli jgb

Why the rant about the PE's? I didn't see too many people on them this year and looking at this forum and epic - people seem to rate them highly. I'm trying to decide whether to add them to my quiver at the moment.

WRT the karmas...A mate I was skiing with this year had the Karmas and apart from a complaint that they are heavy - he had nothing but praise for them.

Cheers

BB
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
george_1, PM sent.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
My wife has 07 Karma's and has been really happy with them. Not sure what length you are looking for but www.untracked.com have 169s for $349. Don't buy Bridges, they are too ugly for words
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Or Neil at Freeze in Edinburgh. He's still got 169 and 177s left.
http://www.freeze-scotland.com/acatalog/Online_Catalogue-SKI_HARDWEAR-SKIS.html
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
if you like karma's, try movement kamasutra or gladiator for all mountain. I've 2 pairs of the gladiators, one with downhill and one with AT bindings. best i've ever ridden, hands down.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy