Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sport Conrad

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone bought via the internet fro Sport Conrad before?
My sister ordered skis from them on Saturday and hasn't yet received a confirmation of order.
Is this normal?

Thanks Smile
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
They are really good, if in doubt phone and ask for TONY he speaks English and get's things done such as tracking your ski delivery.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
element, do a search above and you'll get lots of very good feedback from the snowHead that have used them.

What's a real shame is that there are many great UK retailers and service suppliers but they just can't get near the German/Austrian price structure or product range.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Masque, at this time of year if you look around i am sure the uk suppliers can beat the prices if hey come close call em up and ask...ebvereyone wants shot of their stock about now
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I've used Conrad - and they're excellent. I'm sure you won't have a problem getting your order.

Having said that, CEM is absolutely right - I've got my eye on a new pair of Salomon skis, and there's a couple of UK shops who are selling them for less than 50% of the rrp (quite a bit cheaper than the usual German competition).
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
element, I had to get me some K2 Recons after trying a pair in Val d'Isere a month ago. I went with Sport Conrad because of the prices and Snowhead recommendations. I had a chat on the phone about bindings with a fluent English speaker there was told that the total price was 300 Euros, but that Conrad may be able to bring the price down.

A week later my brand new Recons arrived, tracked all the way, for 260 Euros. Bargain.

I'd spend money there again.
snow report
 brian
brian
4thefunofit, with bindings ? I thought I'd done well getting mine for €480 last year. Good skis, pretty good everywhere except artificial concrete.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
brian, I went for the Marker M 12.0. Maybe I caught the end of the line and they're clearing stock out for 2007/08. I'd have been happy with the price quoted, but still they knocked a few quid off. Nice people!
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
brian, Whoops, I read your question as 'which' binding? Hence the detail. Yep, with bindings.

Now I don't wish to turn this into a discussion of the ski. It's off topic and we all have our own preferances. But I do have to say I thought the Recons were sensational when I tried them. They were excellent wherever I took them and I even had more confidence in them on piste than I do with my Volkl 5 Star.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thanks everyone, skis in question arrived today although no confirmation email was received, must've been a typo somewhere in the chain.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
jonflat2, really? Don't tell us where, but out of interest what skis and how much?
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
slikedges, sorry just spotted your post.

Try: www.filarinskis.co.uk & www.snowtrax.eu
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy