Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Madonna di Campiglio hotels

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking to book for next year and have narrowed it down to these last three, but there's a problem with each one so wonder if anyone has been to any of the following and could give me a glowing or otherwise recommendation. Bonapace (looks a little way out of the town), Vidi (can't get an answer to my e-mails re next years prices), Diana (one not very good review on Tripadvisor). I'm looking for a 3 star with halfboard near the resort centre. I'd really appreciate some help. Thanks.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
we had a long weekend and there last season and stayed if the 3 star rated Hotel Milano, which is very central, moderately priced and has superb food!!! About 70 euros anight half board if memory is right. Definitely recommend this hotel.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Christina1, I've not stayed in any of your selection but stayed in the chalet hermitage. It's out of town but they run their own mini bus service to the slopes. the driver was lovely and it was like having a personal taxi service.. you just phoned him when you wanted picking up!
The hotel was the nicest i've ever stayed in... fantastic food, huge rooms with lovely views and a fantastic health suite/spa. Food was very good too. We booked directly with the hotel and it was much cheaper than booking through an agent.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Helena, am looking at Italy myself for next year and the chalet hermitage does look good.

Where did u fly into and what were transfer time, is it an easy run with a hire car or would public transport be better?

Tks in advance
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
LIAMJ, we used Alitalia flights from Heathrow to Milan. They were really cheap! ( and this was Feb half term time) Then hired a car and drove to Madonna. It was quite a trek, maybe 3-4 hours and not fantastically signposted, but we got there in the end! There is an airport nearer that some of the budget airlines fly to but can't remember the name (Bergamo maybe??? or have I just made that up??)

can't fault the hotel though, it's family owned and run and you can tell.. it has a very personal feel to it. I noticed it appeared in one of the sunday supplements as a recommended hotel in the dolomites. Lovely!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy