Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowheads Reps

deleted
deleted
Now that Snowheads have regular trips to places like Val Thorens, Les Deux Alpes, Wengen etc., I wondered whether any consideration had been giving to maintaining a permanent Snowheads presence in those resorts ?

I reckon if we all chipped in we could fund it. Maybe also fund some training for them before they went out there. They could show people around the resorts. Different abilities would be catered for on different days. It could prove very popular.

What do people think ?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Dave Goldsmith, I'd be up for that.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sounds too much like another organisation, down that road leads to comercialization and the degrading of members to the status of commodity
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Maybe they could pay for their own training and if there was a uniform they could buy that too.
I think only fully paid up members of snowheads should be allowed to use their services though. I wouldn't want to find myself skiing with just any old riff raff.

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Fri 9-03-07 12:51; edited 2 times in total
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Is this a Friday Norwegian sub - bridge dwelling hairy animal?? Laughing

Sorry maybe should give it some credible debate first

I suggest we also have a snowheads clubhouse, a full committee, elections etc & a commercial wing selling holidays wink
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
For those concearned, i live in Chamonix. Should any Snowheads be in the area, i'd love to meet up, go for a drink/ski. I wear my own uniform, courtesy of Mammut and will take no responsibility for accident or death when out drinking or skiing. Sometimes i work, so if i don't like the look of you, i'll be working when your around, however if your named NADENOODLE, my time is yours. Toofy Grin
snow report
 deleted
deleted
SMALLZOOKEEPER, No canoodling with NADENOODLE ! Smile Smile Smile
snow conditions
 brian
brian
fatbob, I suggest you change your name to Peregrine Fat-Robert for a start ! wink

I think we maybe already have the commercial wing selling holidays (fresh bashtracks anyone ?).
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
We already have resident reps. They're called SMALLZOOKEPER, easiski, ............... not to mention Wengen's ambassador at large D G Orf.

I wonder if "Dave Goldsmith" may not be being just a teeny bit tongue in cheek .......... Toofy Grin
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
achilles, probably a lot of tongue in cheek, just so long as both belong to him Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
The question is whose cheek is Dave Goldsmith's tongue in?
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Id be a fantastic Rep - Ive got the blank stare down to a fine art! Razz
SMALLZOOKEEPER, Ive always wanted a foot fetishist Razz
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
D G Orf wrote:
achilles, probably a lot of tongue in cheek, just so long as both belong to him Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing

Both what? Maybe one of them is rented.
In that regard, Hertz Rent-a-passport is available to anyone who would like to travel with a stolen name. Unlimited mileage.
'Michael Palin' is currently popular, as is 'Hugh D. Fox Hat'
snow report
 deleted
deleted
Nadenoodlee wrote:
Id be a fantastic Rep - Ive got the blank stare down to a fine art! Razz
SMALLZOOKEEPER, Ive always wanted a foot fetishist Razz

In that case, would you be kind enough to provide a photograph of yourself in suitable Snowheads uniform and a few lines describing yourself and your outlook on life ?
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I think it would be a great idea as it would allow any of us to ski together.
Oh, we already do that...
Erm Puzzled
snow report
 Poster: A snowHead
Dave Goldsmith, I dont think I have any snowheads uniforms....
snow report
..... when skinny dipping in the north sea. Anyone suffering a grope in a ditch on the M1 is probably best dressed in medieval armour.
snow report
 deleted
deleted
Hertz rent-a-quote, I suppose in your line of work a uniform is required.

Snowheads have various items that could be included in a uniform.

As you are based in Geneva, can I be so bold as to ask whether you would be interested in providing a repping service for Snowheads - at a resort of your choice ?

I don't know much about you, but I suspect you may have a lot to offer.
snow report
 deleted
deleted
Hertz rent-a-quote, I apologise if I have caught you on the hop.

I realise that the notion of reps at ski resorts has probably never even crossed your mind before.

Have a think about it and come back later.
latest report
Dave Goldsmith wrote:
Have a think about it and come back later.

Well, unless you've got two computers, "he" can't come back now - "he" has to wait for you to log off before "he" can log on... Laughing snowHead
ski holidays
Dave Goldsmith, How tempting, alas I have yet to find a ski resort that can satisfy my needs for shopping and attractive rich men. However I am rather well placed to be a London rep as both needs are well met ( yes BF I mean you! )
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Wear The Fox Hat,
How many computers are there in the British Library ?
How many can you use at one time, on one ticket ?
Can you use your own laptop as well ?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Latchigo, are you saying that snowHeads can be accessed in the British Library? Does that include the old posts?

I mean... Is snowHeads archive in the British Library?
snow conditions
Dave Goldsmith wrote:
Hertz rent-a-quote, I suppose in your line of work a uniform is required.

Absolutely - look out for the distinctive Hertz overquoat outside the Geneva departures area.
ski holidays
Isn't the first sign of madness talking to yourself?
(The second sign is listening to what you say and believing it)
latest report
No, that's the second sign of madness. The first sign of madness is being an Englishman and going out in the midday sun with a dog or Dave Goldsmith.
snow report
 brian
brian
Surely Dave Goldsmith isn't David Goldsmith, that would be too cunning a double bluff ??? Toofy Grin

but Hertz rent-a-quote is, natch.
snow conditions
Don't call me Shirley Dave Goldsmith
snow report
 brian
brian
Hertz rent-a-quote, take some avis, shut it or you'll get sixt of the best !! Little Angel
latest report
 deleted
deleted
This username and many others are available for purchase.

Hertz Cherished Usernames Corporation

The company is a Swiss-based organisation with an office in Geneva Airport.
latest report
Oh, OH, this could be turning into the Alamo, Goldsmith's Last Stand!! Very Happy
ski holidays
 deleted
deleted
Helen Beaumont,

I am just trying to make a Dollar.

I am a fairly Thrifty individual.

But like everyone I have a Budget for the year.

If I am successful, others will copy the idea on a National basis.
latest report
Nadenoodlee, off topic, but i love your signature! Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy