Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New Full Custom "Vacumn" Fit Ski Boots will be the end of Bootfitters forever.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My @RSE, although i did dream this one up last night! Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Do you feel better now? Shock
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
SMALLZOOKEEPER, The real question is what did you drink before your dream?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
SnowHot, Beer, RED-RUMBLE, Whiskey Red Bull, Beer, Pastis, Beer.............................................. Shocked
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
SMALLZOOKEEPER, after all that consumption and dreaming, did you see yourself making millions on this invention?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
SnowHot, Someone greater than me could make it work i'm sure.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
SMALLZOOKEEPER, imagine if Thomas Edison had said that?
Shocked
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
A vending machine at the bottom of the slopes. Scan both feet and lower leg. Feed in height, weight, and ability details. Wait 2 minutes for manufacture. Use. Recycle. Repeat the nex day.
Quick adjusting length, width skis would be good too.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
chris, 2 minutes........a whole two minutes.........it'll never work........people wouldn't wait two minutes at a vending machine, we're all used to ATM's etc. In fact if a coffee machine is busy longer than about 10 sconds you see people hovering wondering whether to hit the button again.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Quote:

Quick adjusting length, width skis would be good too.

I guess one could say that Rossignol are trying to do quick adjust ski stiffness already with that strange Mutix gadget.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I've just been sitting here thinking about SZK's vacuum fit boots. I was wondering about a gel lined liner that is squishy when you put your foot in then you flick a switch to pass an electric charge through it from a small disc battery in the boot and it goes solid (or to the state you need) around your foot making the perfect fit. A bit like the concept of the thixotropic cornflower - soft when you push it gently, and hard when struck. I don't think cornflour would work in a boot, but there are custom gels which would temporarily set as described......Dragon's Den anyone?
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Megamum, I think the flaw is that you need a bit of space around parts of the foot which flex during skiing. Mrs Hoppo has moulded liners to fit her troll-feet, to get the fit she had bits of foam packing strategically stuck to her feet during the moulding.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy