Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Recharging Paradaski card online?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I can't seem to do this, the website wants to send me a new one which wouldn't arrive in time and seems pointless as I have a card from last season?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Snow Hound, Did you enter a username and password when you ordered the last one online? If you did log in to Edenski using those details, and then afaIk you then re-charge your card.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
It worked for me (3 cards)

Step 1 was to check the number of 'points' on my cards; this confirms that the system knows about your card (even if you have zero points)

Then the top up of the card was simples. If the website seems to be breaking, then try a different browser or running in compatibility mode.

Added:
I bought my cards at the resort a couple of years back, and just needed to create an online account and link the cards to it
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks to you both but I still can't figure it out. Pass was purchased in Les Coches last year so no log in details. Signed up for the Edenski points program but nowhere to link the cards?

Just going to recharge at the office either Sat evening or Sun morning - does anyone know the opening/closing times as I cant seem to find this info on the net either. Maybe Xmas booze + excitement of imminent snow has turned me temporally blonde.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Snow Hound, hmmm, Longshot try putting Lescoches as username and pass number on the card as password in here
http://www.skipass-laplagne.com Or IF you have the original receipt there may be details on there you can use?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Snow Hound, they're using the same software as the 3V's. Choose pass type on page 1 Price Calculator. On page 2 Skier Information create profile or sign in. On the left is your details, on the right the pass details. In the English version there is a button above the pass marked "Do you have a Badge" Yes/No. Press Yes and the box changes to allow you to put in the code number off your existing pass.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Snow Hound, that info was off my Courchevel account. The Meribel one says "Do you have a keycard?" rather than Badge. Doesn't really matter as it's the only yes/no option on that screen anyway so it's pretty obvious. You can also enter your card reference number in the account section "My Information" so it's permanently linked although I think it will do that automatically once you've recharged the first time.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Computers are a big part of my job so I'm pretty good with them. This site is driving me INSANE!

I managed to create an account by moving the pass start day back and then cancelling the payment.

Clicked yes to "Do you have a keycard" but still can't find where to put the number in. Under Skiers information I've got YOUR KEYCARD: My par@diskicarte-0,00 € and it wont let me change it or put a number in.

Under My Account>SKIERS INFORMATIONS it's just my contact details and no card details or anywhere to add them.

Thanks for your efforts. You'd think paying someone 300+ Euros would be easier than this!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Snow Hound, you're right. I've just gone further into the Paradiski site and although the software is the same, the button for entering an existing pass is missing. There also doesn't seem to be any way to buy anything less than a 3 day pass. In the 3V's you can recharge an existing pass with a morning/afternoon/day upwards. What a load of crap!
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thanks Raceplate, I'm sure this frustration will be long forgotten when I'm sliding face first through a (hopefully soft) mogul field on Sunday.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Snow Hound, I've just recharged mine and used previously saved data on the account. I did try last week and it wasn't having any of my ski pass numbers, but seems to have untwisted its knickers. That was for a Les Arcs/Peisey-Vallandry recharge.
Hope you get it sorted. I will be taking the payment confirmations with me, just in case!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy