Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Meribel by private jet 4th March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I wouldn't normally post third party offers here but this was just sent to me and it might interest if you fancy the 'private jet' route to the Alps.

Supertravel wrote:
Jet off to Meribel
(By private Learjet)
Heres a once in a lifetime opportunity to take a short ski break travelling out in style on a private Learjet for just £859pp.

This private plane is available because of a cancellation so were offering it to our customers on a first come first served basis.
It leaves Biggin Hill for Chambery on Sunday March 4 at 10am. From there well arrange a private transfer to Chalet Cardamines in Meribel where youll enjoy three or four nights (your choice) chalet board with wonderful food and wine.
The return flight is by scheduled carrier into Gatwick from Geneva and includes a private transfer. Price:#859pp based on 4-6 people travelling.

Call 020·7962·9933 now
to book this fabulous offer

No connection with the company, etc. Return flight will probably be a bit of a let down.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Be a bit of a let down if Chambery had one of its foggy days....
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Bit of a let down coming back on a scummy scheduled flight. I assume the 'private transfer' is by helicopter into Meribel altiport, no?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
A cancellation this close in? ...good time to negotiate as most, if not all, the hard costs have been covered. Something smells a little bit though... most private jet companies only need 24 hrs notice to roll out a suitable jet. So why are Supertravel lumbered with it?

I'd go for it but I always insist on private jet travel both ways.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Bit of a hassle landing at Gatwick if your car is at Biggin Hill rolling eyes . Still, seems good value to me. I assume that the jet has to be in Chambery anyway to collect people that day which is why they're doing a deal on the outbound journey.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
May as well go Flybe. I would think the Learjet would take longer as well.

Now I'd love to fly into Courcheval even if the flight time from the UK would be 4 hrs or so in a 4 seater
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy