Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Women's ski coaching week 9-16th January

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am in the process of booking myself onto this course with a company called 'Bobski'. To avoid a single supplement I would be interested to hear from anyone contemplating this course who wouldn't mind sharing a room. (I don't have any nasty habits that I'm aware of!)
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Helena, I would have loved to have come but unfortunatley (or not rolling eyes ) I have already booked for Dec, Feb and March and have no leave left. Husband really did not want to go in Dec, with just me, but I wanted a third ski hol and the things I had to do to persuade him you wouldn't believe Shocked . I really need some coaching and a women's week would have been great (I have seen, and thought about, others on the net) but unlike you I was not brave enough to contemplate going on my own. Hope you find someone. Let us know all about it when you return, and I might pluck up courage for next season....
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
maggi, Thanks for replying! I'm not brave really, just desperate to improve my skiing! Instead of forcing your hubby to go in December, you should have posted something on here. I'm sure there are loads of people like me who are always looking for roomies!
Last January I organised a trip with women I had met through the Ski Club of GB site. It was great and we all got on well and have stayed in touch. In the past I have only ever skied with my hubby and son, but thought i'd have a sneaky cheap week as well.Having a 'girls' holiday was great! Lots of gossip, giggling and chocolate- can't fault it!. I'll certainly let you know how I get on!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Helena, "Girls" holiday sounds great! I'll think about it for next year. Gossip and giggling I'm good with. Chocolate I don't do though rolling eyes Will that exclude me? Madeye-Smiley
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Helena, maggi, Come to LDA & ski with me then!! Seriously, I've often thought of doing womens' weeks, but the advertising necessary is too much for a one-woman-band!
Women do ski differently to men, do have a whole different way of feeling about it and so on. Most of my life I've been forced to ski like a man, racing, BASI and so on - and then they complain there aren't enough female ski teachers!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
easiski, why not kick off a post inviting responses. My wife has just about given up on skiing, she doesn't trust me, I've taken her down too many black runs. She's lost confidence with most male instructors and on the odd occasion that she has had a female instructor, invariably they've been too young, too inexperienced or their English has been too poor to deliver adequate explainations. Talk about the shoe-makers kids, there are 3 ski-instructors in the family and none of us can help her with her skiing issues.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
David@traxvax, Perhaps you're all too close? You'll know that people are much happier being rude/unwilling/distrustful of family than of a stranger!
I think I'll do it! Laughing
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy