Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Sybelles Ski area

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone know of anything new in the ski area this year. I know there's a new snow park in St Sorlin. But are there any new lifts or links in the area? Been going there for last 6 years and the area is getting bigger and better every year.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just ticking the thread, not been yet but will be going first weekend in march Smile
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Its a good place. Where you staying. We've been taking kids there for about 6 years now. Started off as tiny resort with just just 3 chairs and load of drags. Area is massive now with something for everyone. Although not that many challenging blacks but lots of varied terrain and loads of off Piste opportunities which rarely get used because it's not that popular with adrenalin seekers.
Thing that amazes me most though is that although we go at half term theres virtually no queues (apart) from first lifts from resort of st sorlin.
We going in February this year again.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We're going there with Rocketski, we won a holiday they donated as top prize in the GB Junior Ski Team fundraising draw - see here for details
http://mysnowsports.com/Content/pid=21.html

Buy more tickets for next year!

Plugging over, as for the holiday we're staying in Le Corbier
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Am interested in this area, have seen some stupidly cheap, read £12-£14 per night for an appt (on expedia suprisingly) sleeping 6 in St Jean d'Arves/St Sorlin which look fine, though looks like a car would be an asset as its fairly sprawling ski area, though attractive.

Any BTDT's Puzzled
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Its a great ski area. We head out a week Friday with the school. St Sorlin is a better to stay to access more of the whole ski area easily. St Jean is tiny resort but links to le Corbier easily. Lift system isn't the most modern or the quickest but i've never known big queues there considering i've always been in half term. St Sorlin very real French town (animals under houses etc). Low key night life although new disco just opened as has a snowpark. Anything you want to know. Ask away.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
It snowed in La Toussuire yeserday
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks garethjomo, much appreciated, the very French nature and low key nightlife are not downsides for us as we have a wee one so most entertainment is apartment based anyway (hmmm that sounds bad lol) Laughing

Is it reasonably snowsure at the end of the season, looking potentially at going 24-31st March if we do head out again
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
skinutter, The station of La Toussuire is at 1800m and Le Corbier is at 1500m and are pretty snow sure, this year who knows though Sad Normally they close Les Sybelles around 20th April. Not sure about St Sorlin itself
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy