Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Pas de la Cass

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Im just back from a weeks holidaying there, Cant say I was too impressed with this resort at all............ it was pretty tacky. We went into neighbouring Soldeu and it was like night and day.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've been to Soldeu about five times and loved it everytime.
However when we drove though Pas - I thought I looked like hell on earth! Evil or Very Mad
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
yup - it is pretty nasty - in fairness though any internet search would have told you this pretty swiftly so it can't have been too much of a suprise can it?

On the plus side the skiing is pretty good (when they have some snow of course Wink )

aj xx
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Pas Vegas, Benidom on Ice etc. Skiing is good, but overall Soldeu rocks
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
a.j. wrote:
yup - it is pretty nasty - in fairness though any internet search would have told you this pretty swiftly so it can't have been too much of a suprise can it?

Well, orginally I had heard it been called "Ibiza in the Snow" and then on here I later heard it get called "Benidorm in the snow" felt more like blackpool to me.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
dj_colinbell, Research my friend....
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Yup...
Pas de la casa = big duty free shopping mall with some skiing as a sideline in the winter.

Spent the first 22 years of my life in Toulouse so PAS was perfect for a combined ski/shopping trip and really liked the skiing there, when snow is there that is!!

But it's not a pretty place!!!

It has its good points. In 1997, My girlfriend and I decided to spend easter in spain, enjoying the begining of spring..wheather was so bad we turned around back to Toulouse.

Then we borrowed my parenst ski gear rolling eyes and promptly went skiing in PAS...in April!! Shocked

yes it does happen!! snowHead
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
dj_colinbell, Only good things are the slopeside eateries and at this time of year you can really pickup some good ski/clothes bargins.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy