Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Full Tilt Soul Soles

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone know a good source for Full Tilt Soul shell soles? these appear to be the item https://en-gb.fulltiltboots.com/ski-boot-parts/soul-outsole, Ellis Brigham will get them in for me for £50 Shocked (cost, post, special order yadda yadda)

The phone number for Full Tilt UK doesn't seem to work, Ski Bartlett weren't much help when I phoned (and only showing "S" on their website), suggestions welcome
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Ham, i would expect them to be around £30ish RRP some brands are more expensive and the new gripwalk soles for most brands are £45-£55
i dont have a full tilt account or would get them in for you no problem
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for that, @CEM, yes I'm reconciled to them costing money, but it seems a little odd that a component used in all the Sould shells, designed as a replacement and made out of cheese, isn't more easily available. As you say, the cost is £30 but that's close to doubled because it is a special order and not something I can go in and buy.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Ham, take that up with them, any time i have ever ordered anything in as a special all we have ever asked is that it is paid for up front if it is not a stock item (we don't get the luxury of being able to return it) and that the cost of the postage if any is covered
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Ham,

Have you tried ski bartlet - they may even have them in stock but suspect they will be more flexible than EB
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@jedster, it's where I went first, the boots were bought there. And, despite the good service whenever I've been there, whoever answered the phone was VERY hard work, suggesting that I needed to send the boots to them to make sure I got the right part......

They're only showing the small size in stock on their website. TBH, I don't understand their sizing, that "small" must be child size (as here). It would be good to confirm they will match the shell before ordering, given I wouldn't be able to return a special order.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Ham, take the heel/ toe off one of your boots and see if there is a part number stamped on the inside edge of it, if there is they should be able to confirm if it is the same as the parts they have or if the need to get a different one
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Ham, I find them, Bartlett, similar. Difficult remotely but very genuine and helpful face to face, I usually just drive over there first thing on a Saturday morning and always get anything sorted out.

Guess they do have so many stock lines to work with and a reluctance to give out shonky info that won't help out.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy