Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Links to trick tips

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

Does anyone have any links to trick tips or tutorials?

My goal this year is to boardslide a box, but from the brief searches I have done on't web and youtube I can't find much in the way of tutorials of how to do the basics of tricks.

Please can anyone post some links for this kind of thing?

Ta
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Try http://www.snowboardclub.co.uk/FAQ-id_cat-47.html its quite helpful
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
CrashAce, noticed you are in L2A soon, I arrive on 28th, any advice for an old timer on ace crashing techniques?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
lol, curl up in a ball and hope for the best. Very Happy

Naw the best advice for crashing techniques is not to crash. Smooth controlled turns looks better that going flat out in a straight line. Very Happy
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
flat out in a straight line has generally resulted in serious disaster for me, so I now try to work the edges ! I will have a bash at L2A top to bottom in 30 mins though
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
only crash tip I have is if you hit the ground at speed and it's clear around you then keep your board up and slide it out on your body. Most of my leg injuries have been from the board digging in when I'm sliding fast on my ass.

Quote:

My goal this year is to boardslide a box, but from the brief searches I have done on't web and youtube I can't find much in the way of tutorials of how to do the basics of tricks.

Have a look around for the jibbing with jeremy jones dvd, it's all explained in there.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
CrashAce & stab, cheers dudes!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Ronaldo, try this site: http://www.abc-of-snowboarding.com/snowboarding-tricks/
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy