Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Where and when are you going?

Poster: A snowHead
I'm going to get a last minute deal for the week before christmas, probably to Val d'Isere, and going to Verbier for the third week in January.
Probably will manage two more weeks in the season but not sure where or when yet.

Anyone else?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
22nd Jan Sauze D'oulx

Some other time as and when I can fit it in around Feb/March I'd like another week somewhere. I've been saying that for the last three years though and something always gets in the way.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Val Depair, 9th Jan

later in the season, last minute week. Wold love to back to the pyrenees, Pal /Arinsal looks nice this year with the new link to Ordino / arcalis, but it will depend on what's cheap

would love to get a week early season but I doubt it, somehow
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Whistler for 3 weeks in March, but still trying to work on something for earlier in the season. A week at Christmas maybe? snowHead
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
16th Jan to La Plagne
Another week in March
Possibly the week before xmas too. (Val D)
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Wengen, second week in Jan and long weekend in March. Hoping to get some ski related work over Christmas/Feb half term, which would pay for another weeks holiday.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
La Tania for new year, then USA at half term (don't know where yet - going out to rep for 2 weeks).
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I can feel myself coming out of summer hibernation already. When is the slush and muck catalogue out?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Whistler in March for two weeks, Castleford for the pre-season training, and possibly Japan in January. Watch this space.....
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
I'm going to Fernie on the 12th of January snowHead and hopefully I'll have another weeks skiing at the end of March. Cool
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Fernie in jan...

*homer simpson mode*
droooooollll
*end homer simpson mode*

la la la, not jealous, magic "i'm not hearing you fingers" firmly plugged in...
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Bansko in December, again in Jan, and feb, hmm maybe also march, but definately April snowHead
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Long weekend flying into Chambery on 17th Dec until 20th. Probably Val Despair, but have to see how conditions are before sorting accomadation etc.

Week in Solden first full week in Feb.

Hopefully a couple of sneaky weekends in Scotland if conditions are good and I can sweet talk my good lady into letting me go.

The rest of the time I'll spend hoping for an ice age to suddenly appear out of nowhere. snowHead
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Verbier for new year, three weeks in Whistler over end of Jan beginning of Feb, back to Verbier in late March, then straight to Tignes for a week, then straight back to Verbier for yet another week..few!

Finish the season off with the Ski Club end of season bash in Tignes in
May!

Last edited by You know it makes sense. on Thu 26-08-04 23:39; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
unfortunately this year I'm only going to manage one trip; Whistler - 4 months Cool
ski holidays
stuarth, lucky git!
snow report
Haven't decided yet... Whistler, Banff, Jackson Hole, Tahoe - the list is endless. Puzzled
ski holidays
I'm going to be stuck in Courchevel all winter. Wink Though might be able to squeeze in a couple of road trips in to Verbier & Zermatt Madeye-Smiley
latest report
Morzine in Jan, Alpe d'Huez in Feb.
snow report
Gerry wrote:
stuarth, lucky git!

Says you!! snowHead
Are you repping for the SCGB whilst you're in Whistler?
snow report
stuarth, yep, sure am. Look forward to skiing with you if you fancy it.
ski holidays
Gerry wrote:
stuarth, yep, sure am. Look forward to skiing with you if you fancy it.

Definitely. Does that mean I'll have to renew my SCGB membership Razz
latest report
stuarth, as a non member you get one free day with a rep. But if you do decide to renew don't forget you get two years for the price of one if you join in resort. snowHead
snow conditions
Whistler-20th March, but hoping to get in sneaky trip in January without the kids, probably book a Ryanair to Turin, and take it from there.
ski holidays
Lake Louise on 29th November for 10 days.

Don't even care if there is no snow as I'll be on honeymoon and will have other activities to keep me occupied! Twisted Evil

Although of course I want it to snow heaps Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
Bourg St Maurice for Xmas, "undecided" mid-jan, "undecided" mid-feb....for undecided read somewhere near to Geneva! snowHead
latest report
La Plagne 2nd Jan

La Rosiere 27th March

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!
snow report
Madonna di Campiglio for Christmas
Probably Val d'Isere for Feb.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Sauze D'Oulx in March. Too poor to afford any more Sad
snow conditions
La Tania at new year, Les Arcs in March.

Lake Como tomorrow for a week Very Happy
ski holidays
No October trip this autumn, but off to Courcheval for new year.
snow conditions
Val Thorens 2nd-9th April - Hurray!!!!!
ski holidays
Undecided - 12th December
Bardonecchia - 16th January
Zell am See - 19th February

... and hoping to squeeze another in if I can!

Can't wait snowHead
snow report
Help! I'm off to Saas Fee in two weeks for some glacier ski-ing. Never done this before and I'm the wrong side of - never mind, I'm an old boiler. What will it be like? Do I have to get up at 4am to catch the snow before it sizzles? Will I be wading through porridge? Is it all a ghastly mistake? Please put me out of my misery someone. But it's got to be better than waiting til January - hasn't it?
snow report
Les Deux Alps first week of Jan

Then 2 weeks at Les Arcs end of March.

The Jan hol just happened,no way can I wait till March,thats a lifetime away!!!
latest report
Hi everyone - it's been a while!

Just booked flights for a group of mates and I to head back to Courchevel mid Jan. Looks like I might be going on another lads trip later in the year as well (hurrah) - same apartment, but at least I know what to expect.

Will definitely try to take the fiancee out for one week - any suggestions? Maybe Val d again, or should I treat her and head for Canada? (don't forget though, saving for the wedding!)

Best news of all is that it's looking increasingly likely that a close friend will be moving to Geneva - so plenty of long weekends beckon!!
ski holidays
scream, you can watch the progress of the weather here for Saas Fee, also here
snow report
Thanks ise - looks a bit rocky.
snow report
Verbier in December, Courchevel in January & the something last minute, in March.
snow report
Pas de la casa - New Year with friends, Tignes in January with 4 of the nations biggest slobs and yobs ( my bruv and his mates) , Arinsal in March with mum and little brother!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy