Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Weekdays at Xscape

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've just started to get excited about going away in March so I thinking about doing a session at Xscape in MK in early Feb to hone my body and mind wink

I reckon it will be worhwhile taking a morning off work and doing it one day during the week so it's not too busy, does anyone know what it's like first thing in the morning, they have the fresh trax sessions for 3 hours on Mon, Wed and Fri, I'm guessing Mondays would be quietest. Anyone know?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I went to the one in Glasgow on a friday between 11-3 and it was really quiet compared to what its like at the weekends. Virtually no que for the tow's
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I went to the MK one on a Friday in late September and it was pretty quiet at 11:30sh when we got there. It might be a little busier now that we're into the season though.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Dr Che wrote:
I went to the MK one on a Friday in late September and it was pretty quiet at 11:30sh when we got there. It might be a little busier now that we're into the season though.

Thanks for that.

I'll try and go before the half term starts, I reckon it will be pretty crazy there that week (or 2).
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
even the weekends first thing is quiet at braehead
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I went Mon morning a couple of months ago just after 9am (took someone to have a intro lesson). Place was empty, had to ask them to start the lift for me. By 10:30 it was getting a bit busier but still no queues for lift. I'm guessing this time of year it'll be a bit busier as people warm up there before going on holiday.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Xscape MK, did earlybird midweek 9.30 - 12.30. All I can say is that it was crap. one lift broken, the other kept stopping, supposed to be for good skiers only, but full of people who kept falling off the lift. big queues for the one lift, managed 10 runs per hour. Won't be going back in a hurry.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Spyderman, that's what homphomp, RachelQ and I said last time we were there. Much nicer out of season...
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Michelle wrote:
Spyderman, that's what homphomp, RachelQ and I said last time we were there. Much nicer out of season...

Even during the week? I'd hate to see it at the weekend Shocked Mind you I've seen the queues at the reception, that would be enough to put me off.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
zebedee, it was 9am on Sunday morning... both lifts sort of running, queues 3 deep to each, running back towards the centre and up the slope.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
OK, thanks for the info. Think I'll give it a try, but won't expect too much.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
zebedee, dunno how far you live, but so far as MK goes, an alternative is the week-night graveyard shift - do an hour from 2130 to 2230(-ish wink). Even in season usually not too crowded though end of day snow may not be the easiest.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
zebedee,

Did a few Wednesday morning sessions (9 - 12) at Xscape last year and was surprised how quiet it was. Well worth a try as weekends/evenings tend to be busy. Was at Tamworth last night and won't go back as much too busy with recreational skiers/boarders and 3 large groups taking lessons all on the same slope.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy