Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

2008 Burton Mission look the bizz

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I just tried a pair of 2008! the toe strap looks much more ssecure than the old one - a beautiful piece of kit and silver too graphics and although I just borrowed them I'll buy them if Mr Summits.co .uk will sell them .

I'm still a flows man but these are comfy straps. I've also had a play with some Flow Amp9s and the new adjustable strap is dangly bits - try it with gloves on. I think Masque said ages ago about playing with his Flows to put some ratchets on. Stick with your own idea. Flow have completey f£$ked this one up! If they have any sense they'll rethink this idea and do it properly although I didn't think they needed to do this in the first place

It breaks my heart to say that I have split with my first love. My Nidecker Target is a heap of shite, unreliable, easily broken and skittish at speed. You dont notice that when you're a beginner. My Nidecker the smoke is on thin ice as she has only done the business indoors but will soon be tested on big boy snow. Thinking Burton Air or Rome Design, and lots of overtime, and if my little Swiss baby turns out to be shite too, I'll send Nidecker some new chocloate recipes !! Stick to making clocks and dodgy bank accounts not dodgy snowboards
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
new adjustable strap is dangley bits Did that make any sense?=I'm off to bed- poor ratchets fiddly ratchets Flow get your act together
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
4 problems i can see.

1/ they're made by burton so they'll fall apart quicker than flows!
2/ they're strap bindings
3/ they have cap straps
4/ they're not flows!

as you may guese i'm never riding in straps again, or cap straps or burton! Very Happy
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Snowangel, I am still a Flows man as my post says and I love the look of the NXT range and the Amp9s but these straps feel solid, the caps are much improved, my only fault with them is they're straps and I'm not very young, so doing the straps was much more effort than my Flows, but I don't think that Flow have got the ratchet thing right
I bought my Flows for comfort and ease but have never felt they were sloppy at all, straps have always killed my feet but I still find myself eagerly awaiting the New Burton Missions release later this yearI was going to buy a pair of 2007 but I'm hanging off until the new ones come out, cos as well as working well they look great.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy