Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tough test in Are.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Ladies practice runs currently showing on Eurosport. -30 degrees with windchill at the start. Chemmy just skied straight through one of the control gates but continued to the finish. Nicole Hosp missed a gate completely and another austrian girl has just clattered into the safety netting. It's tough at the top!. Shocked snowHead
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You can watch it live with Nick Fellows commentary here http://www.eurosport.com/alpineskiing/mc_vid33121.shtml
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Peter Ross, Oooh thanks! I can do that at work! Blush
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Cool. I can get it at work too snowHead

Productivity just gone down the pan!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
More today - fab racing so far with some really interesting results - if you haven't been watching/recording it - shame on you!!!! Shocked wink
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Have set the recording for this afternoon so let's hope it runs on schedule!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
easiski, What's happening with a Austrian men! I suppose they have only been so so all season. Bode is disappointing also but Svindal seems like a nice guy so good to see him doing well. Paerson is cleaning up, surely she'll let someone else win a gold!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Peter Ross, I don't know - I'm gutted, however my hero will have his chance in the technical events. I think Schild will win the slalom (well she should on form), and I haven't watched it yet, but I guess Hosp is a fair bet for the GS. Men's GS is a bit more open - I'm thinking Blardone if he doesn't choke .. OTOH what about Rocca in the slalom? It would be nice if Pallander medalled wouldn't it - he seems nice too. Excellent results though in the DH - Svindal is the next gen (he's only 23), Houdec is young too, then for Jaerbyn to medal was brilliant - the new and the old guard .. Anya Pearson has been staggering so far - what a difference a pair of boots makes! Very Happy
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Anja Pärson has been awesome and I really like the way she slides the snow on her belly after a win. For the GS it was the longest belly slide yet but I can't help thinking it was a tad premature this time. Wink
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
easiski,

I think you just gave them (Benni and Blardone) the kiss of death.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
A good year for the Swiss men......
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
DB, Had you seen the first run before posting???

Stupendous racing yesterday - real world championship stuff. Horribly difficult courses and long as well. nip and tuck, and I was really pleased to see Didier Cuche medal - he sooooooooooooooo deserves it. Did you see Ted Ligety mouth "f*ck" when he got beaten???? I'm no lip reader, but that was clear! Laughing Laughing

If only all major championships had courses as hard as these, the racing would be so much more exciting.

No reprise though on Eurosport ... where are the shorter highlights programmes if you missed the original (or want to tape a record to keep). I recorded an extra 5 mins at the end of the ladies GS, and still missed the last 4 or 5 racers - bah - had to get the results from the FIS website, but that's not the same as watching it. I was hoping there'd be a short highlights of both GSs today (no racing), as there was with the DHs the other day ..... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Maybe Nick will come to our rescue when he's back on air?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy