Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

long term car hire geneva

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone know of a company that leases cars for up to four months in the Geneva area? My wife and I have a season long rental in Verbier but will be backwards and forwards from the UK, sometimes we will be out there for a week, sometimes long weekends and occasionally just for the weekend. Last year we did the same but I had a lot of air miles and managed to get most of my car hire for free by using them up but that's not an option this year and it's going to work out fairly costly to keep hiring from Avis etc. Was thinking it might be cheaper to just lease a car for the duration. Wouldn't need anything large or flash.
Any thoughts?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
BGA,

Have a look at This Thread

I negotiated what were called 'Mid-term' hire rates from Hertz for this season - approx 325,00 per month all in for a Group A car. These are for France only, but I am sure you will be able to get a good deal in Geneva as well. My contacts are in France, but PM me if you want these details - they may be able to give you a contact in Geneva ...

..... but hurry .... ! My great Winter Voortrek begins in a few days ......... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy