Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

another newbie!

Poster: A snowHead
hi every1, i'm mark and just discovered this site the other day whilst looking at hols! just liked to say sorry as my first post was a for sale ad which seems to have upset a certain member, but rest assured i'm not a trader, i'm jus trying to sell my main xmas pressie as it didn't fit me which i'm gutted about! anyways, i'm 21, in the air force and am just getting into freestyle skiing and pulled my first 360 the other day at the dryslope! i'm going to les deux alps at the end of jan so if anyones got any tips about where to go there feel free to give me a heads up!
cheers guys n girls Very Happy
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
mark_20vt, Hi & welcome, Dont worry about upsetting people here. It's very easy to do and gives good reading to everyone else Very Happy
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
As long as you dont own a Fiat Laughing
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
mark_20vt, Welcome and nicely recovered. I remember my first 360, stoked bro, stoked Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Frosty the Snowman, was that the 360-face plant combo ? Wink
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Thats 2 or 3 new members in one day, no doubt they'll all have more posts than me next month, I've been registered here since Febuary 2004! Embarassed

Although I am dangerously close to 400! Shocked
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
400 posts .. congratz
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
started with a few 360 ass slides but startin to get them better! and no its not a fiat! (Ibiza cupra!)
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Welcome to snowHeads mark_20vt! snowHead

Wot Nick_C said wink Toofy Grin
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
as the first reply i had to a post was quite arsey on the jacket for sale thread my first impression of this site was not a very good one to say the least but thats changed immediatly! Very Happy
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
mark_20vt, there are a lot of professional spammers that have tried to use this site to advertise - be it chalets, skis, phones, anything. They do one post and then we never see them again. Their posts get deleted as that is not what this site is about.

Your first post did look a little like many of those one-off spamming posts and you got a reaction as a result, but it is clear that you are not like that.

So, welcome from me also - and do get stuck in snowHead .
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
mark_20vt, have you been to Les 2 Alpes before?

A number of us were there in November, and the park on the glacier is awesome - the best I've seen (which admittedly doesn't say a great deal), but I am sure that you will have no end of fun there.

The resident snowHead at Les 2 Alpes is Easiski who instructs there. You will see her mentioned (and posting) a lot.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
yeah i can see how it did seein as i copied and pasted the ad i where i bought it from! teach me for bein lazy i suppose. i'm just used to car forums that are full of keyboard warriors ready to chew your head of for voicing an opinion etc!

never been there before, only my second time abroad! getting too used to dry slope tho Sad whats the nightlife like?
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
mark_20vt, ...... welcome to snowHeads ... snowHead

..... chocks away Ginger ..... Toofy Grin
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Nightlife was good only did the pubs & restaurants and not the clubs. Excellent for food, not one bad meal all week.
I cannot remember the name of the place but it was just across the road and left a bit from the Lutins (which is a damn find watering hole Very Happy ) but the main waitress babe in there was knock dead gorgeous and had me drooling more than once that week Smile
ski holidays
mark_20vt, welcome to Snowheads snowHead
snow report
Nick_C wrote:
I cannot remember the name of the place but it was just across the road and left a bit from the Lutins (which is a damn find watering hole Very Happy ) but the main waitress babe in there was knock dead gorgeous and had me drooling more than once that week Smile

i'll be checking that bad boy out! Razz
snow report
mark_20vt, if you've got a few hours to spare, have a read of the PSB thread in the snowEvents section, especially the bits from Nov 5th onwards (ie all the stuff after we came back from Les Deux Alpes).

Nick_C knows his waitresses wink
snow report
mark_20vt, G'day fella - the more opinions you post here the better you will fit in hehehe. Welcome anyhow Cool
snow report
mark_20vt, welcome to sHs. Watch out for Frosty the Snowman, he's one lean mean freestylin' machine. It wasn't the switch take off and landing that were impressive; it was the fact he was blindfolded... Cool
snow report
mark_20vt, welcome. You should find this a good place. Even as a person who is somewhat lacking in the post department compared to some of the sad gits on here, I was able to have a great time in Whistler meeting predominantly people off this here very site! (Cost me an awful lot more in booze than I'd planned for though...) Do you ski with the crabfats?
ski holidays
mark_20vt, welcome to snowHeads and don't worry about them being ratty, it happens.

FenlandSkier, are you sure looking at that lot is a good idea? Laughing
snow report
mark_20vt, wait till your first 720 - its amazing !
latest report
mark_20vt, welcome to snowheads. The Lutins is as good a place as any to kick of your apres ski at LDA. If nothing else, you'll probably come across resident snowhead easiski - and other snowheads often drop by.
latest report
skisimon wrote:
mark_20vt, Do you ski with the crabfats?

do what?!? if thats a reference to the RAF then the answer is no at the min, i just missed out on the RAF ski champs coming up cos of injury so i can't go abroad with them just yet.... but hopefully will be fully sorted for a bit of summer skiing somewhere cool snowHead
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy