Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Newbie here... gonna ask a question you probably all answered anyway!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Where is all the snow??!!

Is this one of the worst years on record for this time of year? I normally go to the Alps Feb time, never been this early before but I am off to Zermatt this Saturday. Looking at all the internet forecasts I am not at all impressed and not hopeful of snow. Can any of you good guys point me in the right direction for a good weather site? Maybe one where the predict a few weeks in advance?

Any of you guys that are skiing at the mo.. I hope the snow is holding up for you! Very Happy
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Overall, conditions in the Alps are below-average. You are lucky -- Zermatt has above-average snowcover right now. More than half the lifts are open. Your trip will be fine.

Try this link for further info.:

http://www.snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=22043#506137&sid=54de52401622d42dfd911feda3004d71
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
trisco, welcome to snowHeads! This forum is pretty good for skiing weather - you get a mixture of firsthand snow reports and some fairly knowledgeable people who know a bit about the forecasts for the Alpine region. Try this section for snow news.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
trisco, below average but certainly not generally "worst on record"...and much can change quickly (although it does require precipitation to allow that change...)

Beware on here though, there are many differing opinions...some of which need to be taken with salz.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Try Colorado
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
trisco, Welcome to snowheads.. Very Happy
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
trisco, I'm going to be in Zermatt too. From the webcams, there looks to be plenty of scope to me.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Ok guys. Many thanks for your replies. I'll check out some of the links. Very Happy
Laundryman, yeah the cams do look good for Zermatt don't they? Can't waiti to get there on the 30th, I was just praying for that bit extra before I arrived but looking at the forecast for early next week, fingers crossed!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy