Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

RE: Burton Emeralds

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just bought a pair of Emeralds off the net for £50 (brand new) for my missus and aside from them looking ace, I'm wondering if anyone can shed light on what she'll have to do to get the best from them?

I'm told the insoles need heatmoulding  – I don't know what that is  – so how do we go about that? is is something you have to do in a ski/snowboard shop or is it a home job?

Also, is there anyting else she needs to know about caring for the outer, the inner liners and the lacing system tht'll help her enjoy these boots? Is there anything we need to be doing while we're out in France this January like specific drying processes that we need tobe aware of? I'd hate for her new boots to get knackered in a matter of month because we didn't dry them properly or something like that.

P.S: Just bought a board for her off ebay (from a German ski shop) and it's an Iceland Amazone with Elfgen bindings – anyone know owt about this brand? I don't suppose it's going to be the best board in the world but it'll do while she learns, which i suppose is all that matters, isn't it?

Spesh
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy