Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morzine Lift pass

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi im off to Morzine on the 13th jan, but i have just recieved a pre order form to order my lift pass at a reduced price as im staying in a chalet. But last year when i was there they did some kind of insurance carte neige or somthing like that. Does anyone know if i take this insurance is it the same as booing travel insurance, as if it is i think it is much cheaper and i wont bother to get anything else.
Maybe someone from morzine can help.
Thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Gjspain.

Just so that you can check the passes are, in fact, reduced you can check the prices here - these are the Les Gets prices, but they are the same as Morzine as the area is shared.

(I'd welcome comments on this, I've just looked it up...)

There are two insurances sold in Morzine:
- Carte Neige (bought from the Morzine ski club)
- Assurance Snowrisk (bought from the lift company)

Carte Neige is the better know insurance and covers rescue off the mountain, (limited) medical expenses and repatriation. It provides specific cover for off-piste skiing. Carte Neige covers you for skiing anywhere in the world (I think).

Assurance Snowrisk provides similar cover and also covers the loss of your ski pass and some bad weather risk. Asssurance Snowrisk seems to be a scheme local to the Portes du Soleil.

Neither provides the same as full travel insurance cover.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi thanks for that. I have got a price for 154 for the whole area for 6 days, its the first time i have recieved this from staying in a chalet. But i also noticed that if i book my skis online with intersport i get discount too. Grreeeat. I was hoping though the insurance was going to be enough, as its expensive for insurance here in spain for skiing in europe.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Gjspain wrote:
I have got a price for 154 for the whole area for 6 days

Double check it's a Portes du Soleil pass. If it is then it's a good deal.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Gjspain, No, you'll need "proper" travel insurance.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy