Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Help! What is correct mounting location for AT Bindings on Rossignol B3s

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I just had a set of Naxo AT bindings mounted on my new 2007 Rossignol B3 skis. The tech mounted them with the boot toe at chord center. I thought that the bindings should be installed so that the mid boot mark should aling with the line on the ski provided by rossignol. They look about 2" too far back. Any suggestions? Any way to access Rossignols manufactureres recommendations for installing bindings?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I agree in that they seem like they're a bit too far back. Whilst Rossi say that the mid boot line should align with the line on the ski this is still a 'made for Mr.Average' mark from the factory. If you can get to Nottingham I've a Campbell Balancer that I can measure your binding position on. Without access to a balancer & if they were mine I'd mount them so that my ball of foot (head of the 3rd metatarsal) was over the centre of the running surface of the ski.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
vmenkal, out of curiosity, with the bindings on, where is the balance point?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Not sure where the balance point is as the skis are still at the shop as they try to figure this out.

Does anyone know how the access the rossi tech web site for instructions on mounting bindings? Seems you have to be registered with rossi to access their tech info.

Thanx Vic rolling eyes
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy