Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Any one got any FatFace gear ???

Poster: A snowHead
Ok no this wouldn't normally be my gear of choice but I am starting to get excited about my impending trip after missing out totally last year and only having a measly rubbishy week (well the skiing was fab!) the year before!
Now I am normally a goretex all over kinda girl but my north Face waterproof pants (not sallopettes!) are held together by a number of patches !

So while searching through my stuff I have come across a pair of Fat Face Sally's (I never bought them!)in charcoaly grey they fit and look ok so should I wear them this season - not sure what they are made of some sort of waterproof breathable thing I suppose ?? or do I stick with my lovely ancient stuck together North Faces ???
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
It depends if you Holiday in Salcombe or not. Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
SMALLZOOKEEPER, surely you are confusing Fat Face and Jack Wills
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
That Crew Clothing lot are all the same, pink jeans and turned up collers. Rah, Rah, Rugger. Snort. Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
SMALLZOOKEEPER,
Wheres SALCOMBE ?
you can't really see the logo on it I am telling myself they are plain charcoal grey ???

Maybe I should just stick with the trusty TNF ?? and sell the fat face on Ebay ??or give to Barnados ??
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

Wheres SALCOMBE ?

.......near Eastwick........ Toofy Grin

Helen LS, ...... SMALLZOOKEEPER, is being critical.......
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
SMALLZOOKEEPER, Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
BernardC, Now wheres Eastwick - I think I will go and get my atlas out !

Maybe I will bung said sallopettes in the charity shop after all they don't match the rest of my attire !!!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Now then, don't be so hasty... We tested a load of it last year over a week and it performed surprisingly well and is also quite tough - we kept a jacket and gave it to a student who promptly made it filthy, sat on it for several weeks under a railway arch and then went dry skiing in it and it's still sort of intact. Or at least that's what it looks like he did with it... Anyhow, it still keeps the rain out after a wash with Nikwax. So you see, it's not just for those in Cowes.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
fallliner, Most of the clothing today will be made in the same factories and quality, as you say, is high. The Problem here is that it still has FAT-FACE written on it DARLING. (SNORT)

JOIN the ANTI-SALCOMBMITE MOVEMENT today!

(DO i sound like HITLER or what?)
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Surely to know of Salcombe suggests that you know of it from experience...what happened there SMALLZOOKEEPER, why are you so hurt? You can tell us...
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Thanks fallliner, Hmm maybe I will try them out but then maybe its bad karma to wear something your ex bought even if he never did get round to wearing them and from the words of SMALLZOOKEEPER, maybe its best that he did head off else where if he was going to turn out to be a hooray henry ??

So SALCOMB is near Cowes once - I went there once on a boat - but I don't think they were quite ready for me wink
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
martski, I went water skiing, got caught behind knocking in a six whilst playing TIT CRICKET, got drunk with Paul Heaton one night and Juliet Morris the next, played penny olympics 'til four each morning, pulled a 17 year old anorexic§. Apart from that, i don't know!
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Talking of brands originating in the early nineties Fat Face, White Stuff, etc whatever happened to Kangaroo?
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Talking of brands originating in the early nineties Fat Face, White Stuff, etc whatever happened to Kangaroo?
snow report
SMALLZOOKEEPER, sounds strangely familiar
latest report
SMALLZOOKEEPER, you need to move on to Rock in Cornwall. It's all happening there now, but just in one pub and so much easier to get the full experience in one wonderful afternoon.
ski holidays
fallliner, would that be the mariners arms wink
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy