Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Austria with Ski Espirit?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A friend of mine is looking to book his first ski hol for a while and loves Austria. The difference now is that he and his wife have a baby who'll be 8 months old by the time they're looking to go.

Has anyone had any experience of Ski Espirit in Austria they could share? Or indeed any other tour oporators that have a good record of child care.

Thanks.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Tell them to do the right thing Mark, and leave the baby behind with it's granny!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ski Esprit do have a good child care service - at least they do in Plan Peisey, so they're probably a pretty safe bet in Austria too.

Grandparents are cheaper though!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We experienced ski esprit at Arc 2000 a couple of years ago and found them one of the more organised "family" operators. At that time we had a 1 year old - would recommend based on our experience.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We've experienced Espirit twice in France and on the whole they were good, hence the recommendation to my friend, but like all operations, it can depend on the resort/accomodation/location, hence the query about Austria in particular. Thanks for the input thus far.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I took two children (ages 2 and 3) to Sheffau in Austria. It was difficult enough and I didn't get as much skiing done as I would have liked. BUT, it was worth it. If you can leave the kids behind, do so, but Espirit were really good with them and I would definately recommend them to anyone.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks SnowJunkie, a welcome to you and a welcome first post.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy