Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

'Ski-ving' off work, Japan-style

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
'Sick' workers ski into trouble
Quote:
Two Kobe Municipal Government employees have been suspended from work for entering a ski competition while on sick leave, officials said.

Both were caught red-handed after their names and photos were published along with competition results on the Internet and in magazines.

The duo, both members of a municipal government skiing club, won events on the same day they were supposed to be sick at home.

The two champions admitted taking time off under false pretenses. "I'm not a great worker, but I'm a pretty good skier," one of them, in his 30s, said.

Champion skiers perhaps, but not so hot in the IQ stakes?!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
And I was skiing in Tignes with a Japanese guy who gave up his job to come out here rolling eyes

I do know someone who took their kid out of school in Japan to go skiing for the day. Unfortunately, the daughter broke her leg and well, blew the "my-daughter-is-sick" cover!

Shocked
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The excuse they should have used was "My daughter's hurt her leg we have to go and gave it checked out at the hospital". If she then doesn't hurt herself skiing, they say - "It was only a minor sprain".
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I can't see that working if they'd rung the school that morning to say the girl had the flu, they could try saying she was a bit lightheaded from the flu and then fell down the stairs I suppose Very Happy
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ise, no the point is not to say she had flu, but had hurt her leg in the original phone call. Wink
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Embarassed now that makes far more sense rolling eyes
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
not if she the went skiing and consequently broke a collar-bone - now that would take some explainng !
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
"Did I say leg? Goodness me, how silly of me. Leg - collar bone, so easily mixed up"
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy