Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ellis Brigham/Snow+Rock - Last years kit clearance sale?

Poster: A snowHead
I remember last year Ellis Brigham/Snow+Rock had a clothing clearance sale somewhere in London and was wondering if anyone had heard about where and when it was being held this year?

And before anyone asks, no its not me wanting more kit Laughing Just a friend was asking but could not remember when it was last year.

Cheers,

RR
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
rockyrobin wrote:
.......And before anyone asks, no its not me wanting more kit......

Yeah right wink
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Wow! a ski related thread Shocked
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
spyderjon, Laughing

boredsurfin, Puzzled Has it been a bit quiet in here tonight?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
rockyrobin, well lets just say there's not a lot of ski talk going on Toofy Grin
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
From what I can remember the Ellis Brigham sell off is mid-September at for the last few years has been held at the Horticultural Hall, near Victoria Station. I think they also do a sale in Manchester around about the same time.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
rob@rar.org.uk, Of you see any ads for it could you be so kind as to post the details here. Thanks Very Happy
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
i will be seeing one of the S&R boys tonight, if i am not too pissed i will ask him about their sale
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
CEM, Thanks , (I won't hold my breath tho. wink )
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
boredsurfin, why thank you for that vote of confidence Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Snow and Rock already had sales across their branches of last seasons ski gear (though I would have thought they start immediately as the season though perhaps not so discounted)

I went to Covent Garden - and found a tiny selection of stuff that was nothing worth getting excited about, and to Romford where they had exactly nothing!

Believe theyre getting the new season stuff in about 3 weeks or so
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
eddyr,

Both have started according to their websites..... I've just bought a Paclite from SNR, good deal..!!
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
JT, You mean the current sale? Yes it's still going - some great deals to be had on some nice stuff if you're an outdoor kind of person, I was saying however the ski stuff has all but gone so not much to look at there. I think there's a fair bit (last time I checked) on their online store in the ski sale - but its stuff you would really want to see in the flesh (not like a beenie hat when you're forking out for a new jacket you've never seen!)
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
eddyr,

I must admit I popped into Chertsey and then checked out the website... so I knew what I wanted...got the jacket for half price mail order but its a climbing/mountain shell rather than ski jacket. I prefer it that way personally. It should arrive this week
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Do you use mountain gear such as that for skiing?
snow report
eddyr,

Always... I like the versatility of a shell. The 3 jackets I will take this year will be a Eider 410 XCR shell, fully vented. This is a realtively heavy shell.
I have the new paclite Gore Tex shell which I shall look to replace the Eider and a MH Synchro which is a good-day jacket. I generally use a good microfleece for base and a MH Velocity or Monkeyman mid. I don't mind running cool early in the day as I warm up quick enough.

I always use a pack which adds to the heat issue
ski holidays
Ok S&R aren't doing an event like Brighams but are on sale in the stores at present.....boredsurfin, see i wasn't that trashed Toofy Grin
ski holidays
CEM, Good boy Laughing
snow report
just had an email.....

Castlefield Sale, Manchester • A big ski & snowboard clothing clearance event will be happening Friday 22nd - Sunday 24th Septemner 2006. This could be your last chance to get your hands on 05/06 snowsports clothing at 50% discount...

snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy