Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

When's the Ellis Brigham Summer sale jamboree?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I last went to this in 1986 and bought a pair of Salomon SX91 Equipe boots, a Nevica 'smock' and a pair of Rossignol Open XP11's-all for £215! Don't laugh, this was top geezer gear back then and I feel it's all now worthy to be consigned to a ski museum for the edification of future generations.

I know the sale continues, usually at the Royal Horticultural Halls (gives it a nice feel of being at a jumble sale), but does anyone know the date? I need a good jacket as a matter of some urgency and it has to be Old School (ie, Schoffel, etc).

Any help?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
It was 15-16 September last year.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
PhillipStanton wrote:
It was 15-16 September last year.

rats, missed it
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Snow and rock sale has just started today - could try them !
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy