Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Advice please re Courchevel 1650

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am hoping to do the snoworks all mountain course in 1650 next March. Could anyone offer advice about organising transport and accomodation? Which is best airport to fly to? Can anyone suggest how to organise accomodation for me all on my own (that is not too extortionate). All this is dependent on me convincing them that my skiing is up to it but that is a different story...

Thanks.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
ianmacd, why not use the Snoworks accommodation? They can arrange the whole package if you want
snow report
 brian
brian
ianmacd, Chambéry is closest, then Lyon/Geneva/Grenoble are all about the same, then St Etienne.

If you're hiring a car and don't mind a commute, the cheapest accom will probably be down the valley eg. St Bon or Bozel.

Local tourist office will help you out if you give them your requirements.

info@courchevel.com
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
snoworks package is flying from manchester and currently there are fairly cheap flights from Scotland to either Geneva or Chambery. I thought it might be more convenient and hopefully no more expensive.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ianmacd, well there are quite a few private apartments available - I believe there are some snowHead who have places there (check out the chalets & apartments board), or I have a friend with a couple of apartments there. What dates are you going?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
The 17th to 24th March
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Apparently my friend has one of his apartments available for those dates. You can PM me for details
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
ianmacd, it depends on where you are starting from but if close to London or Ashford, I would suggest you take the train to Moutiers then grab a taxi. Accommodation wise I can't help as not stayed there before but the resort website is usually a good place to start.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Sorry meant to say at outset leaving from Scotland.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy