Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Moment Wildcat Tour 108 184cm for sale

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead

Moment Wildcat Tour 108 184cm (2020 model) with SLab Shift bindings and Pomoca skins. Some scuff marks in the tips, but otherwise in great condition.

Used lightly (one touring trip- 3 days). While I really liked the skis, the tail rocker wasn’t for me.

There is a similar setup for sale on Bentgate for US $799 as a comparison. I would like to get £350.

Blister Review: “ Advanced to expert skiers looking for a versatile, dedicated touring ski that is playful but that can still be skied pretty hard….. the Wildcat Tour 108 is just too light to recommend as a true 50/50 ski for equal inbounds / backcountry use (again, just get the regular Wildcat 108), but for folks who will be getting to the top of their runs under their own power 80%+ of the time, this is one of my favorite options for a versatile, playful, touring ski

Bottom Line

Once again, the Moment Wildcat design has proven its versatility. With the Wildcat Tour 108, they brought that design to a lightweight, uphill-capable package that should be very appealing to backcountry skiers who appreciate playfulness and predictability in their 108mm-wide touring skis.”

See attached pictures. Feel free to DM with any questions. Thanks BP

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 23-10-24 18:45; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Where are the pics?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Just reposted the pictures.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.

ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy