Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

zauchansee transfers and ski pass

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thanks for the recommendations in my last post.

Now looking for reliable transfers to book from Salzburg airport to Zauchansee please? We will have 2 kids in tow and a snowboard bag so it all needs to fit!

Second ski passes. The ski amande website talks about loading a friends card. Do I need one or can I just book 6 day tickets and pick them when there as we get early discount? Was going to wait to get the eldest when ski school decide their group?

Everything else is booked and I somehow haven't needed to remortgage! There are compromises but think it is worth a try at least once!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@100acrewood, shared transfers will be a minibus or coach, no problem with space. Try
https://www.taxihuber.at/preise-sammeltransfer-21-22/ €70 euro per person return

The my friends card is free and posted to you and you can load a lift pass onto it but you don't have to, you can just buy a regular lift pass but don't know about collecting other day. Try a test purchase, but don't complete, and see if it gives the option
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@100acrewood, Any of the local taxi companies are pretty good and all use minibuses so plenty of room.

Yes, you can book your ski passes on the early discount and collect on arrival in the resort, you'll just need the confirmation emails from the ticket office.

As to the "Friends Cards", I wouldn't bother, they're a bit of a gimmick unless you live here. The discounts on goods and services are pretty much the same as booking your ski package online ahead of arrival.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've always just booked a local taxi, it's not far, the prices are reasonable and hassle-free.

I booked ahead for lift passes and we picked 'em up a the lift station, easy and a bit of a saving.

It is a great little area, the best in Amande if you ask me.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@100acrewood, We have a Ski Amade thread for any other questions. https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=169914&highlight=
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy