Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Touring/Freeride setup, skis, bindings, boots, airbag, skins, crampons.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The boots are m28.5/327mm Dalbello Lupo AX120 as per https://skiexchange.co.uk/products/ski-boots-dalbello-lupo-ax-120?srsltid=AfmBOorz5sRsT6LMOjTLSCCEp2rIIpmhodzEcnenCHJqBvWBT5lIER1H The original liners have been used once and are basically as new, but they have no footbeds in them. The boots ski well and tour very well; they are light yet maintain a true 120 flex rating for the downhill whilst offering a huge range of movement when skinning. In terms of condition, they show signs of use, scratches, nicks, wear around the binding inserts, but structually they are sound and in overall good condition.

The skis are 184cm Zag H95, super condition, barely used. The bindings (loads of reviews of the Dynafit Beast 14 online) ski very well on the downhill, offering a certified DIN release value on the front and heel pieces, as well as offering a full touring capability with 3 heel riser settings. They are the same age as the skis and have had the same amount of low use. They have been Quiver Killered so they can be easily removed and reused on another set of skis or for travel. The skins (Colltex Clariden Whizz) are cut to the Zag's and are of the hybrid design which means there is no cheat sheet, so they can be folded and stored against themselves. The crampons are Dynafit to fit the bindings and are in perfect nick.

Mammut Ride 22 ltr avalanche backpack, in blue, fitted with a RAS 2.0 airbag system, no cartridge. As per (but in blue) https://www.evo.com/outlet/airbags/mammut-ride-ras-22l-airbag-backpack-cartridge-included
It has all the features you'd expect from a day sack and will easily take everything you'd need for a day out. Worn occasionally so is in really good condition. It’s never been fired in an actual avalanche, only tested at home. There is some discolouration at the bottom of the pack (this looks like a common issue?) from sitting on lifts/benches etc, which I have photographed. It doesn't impact the performance or is really that noticeable. No cylinder, but these can be picked up on eBay or from various UK retailers.

I have photos of everything above, just ask..

As a pacakge I would sell the lot for £400 or will consider splitting.

..Nick
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy