Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

4 night stays in Austrian resorts???

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Planning a thur-mon trip in late Feb or early mar. Flights to munich, and hope to snowboard in Soll area, or a resort in general area. Question is, how easy is it to get booking outside of full week-long trips?. Happy to stay in any type of accommodation. Any advice appreciated.
Thanks
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You probably won't find a package, but if you're happy to DIY, you should find something.

Check out the various accommodation booking websites: Booking, Trivago, Expedia, Airbnb, etc.

You'll soon get a feel for what's available at what price.

Maybe search for hostels if you're going solo on a budget. Not sure if there are any in that area.

You probably want to find the accommodation at the same time as the flights and book them one after the other. Some bookings have free cancellation up to a certain date.

Your next problem will be transfers from the airport: Train/Bus? Taxi? Rent a car?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I did exactly what your doing last year and stayed in some great digs above the Moonlight bar right at the bottom the resort run and next to the gondola.... AND it dead handy for a beer and a live band....
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I do this every season. In March, I will be in Zillertal for four nights, and in Serfaus for four nights, same as last year. No problem.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Sounds good, thanks for info. Moonlight sounds interesting!!.
Trip is a DIY, and we(2 lads) have a rental car from Munich Airport .
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Rje66, no issue, i'd best starting point is the tourist office website for wherever you want to ski.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Rje66 wrote:
Planning a thur-mon trip in late Feb or early mar. Flights to munich, and hope to snowboard in Soll area, or a resort in general area. Question is, how easy is it to get booking outside of full week-long trips?. Happy to stay in any type of accommodation. Any advice appreciated.
Thanks

I've never had any issues booking accommodations in Austria for similar trips. However, when you mention 'early March,' do you mean the first week? That’s the Carnival (Faschingswoche) week in Germany, and schools in Baden-Württemberg and Bavaria are on holiday then. It’s still possible to find something, but it might be a bit more challenging due to higher demand."
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Rje66 wrote:
Sounds good, thanks for info. Moonlight sounds interesting!!.
Trip is a DIY, and we(2 lads) have a rental car from Munich Airport .

Doesnt disturb sleep btw as usually wrapped up early enough and they do food as well so very easy for evening scran
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Some stuff will come up online now. More will come up when the accommodation providers don't get a full week's booking (i.e., last minute)
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thanks for helpful advice, flights are booked, looking at accommodation...at moment moonlight is booked and most others are costing roughly upwards of 900 euros for 4 nights, would this be normal?? Was hoping a bit less expensive, not too fussed on standard as it's my second trip of season so luxury isn't top of list...
Thanks
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy