Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Plagne to Lyon transfer

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm looking in to (midweek) transfers from Belle Plagne to Lyon airport at the end of March. Bens bus appears to suggest only running Saturdays and the rest appear to be private/taxi (expensive) options, any advice on cost effective options would be much appreciated. Thank you. Smile
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not a very fast option, but you could get the local bus down to Aime station and catch a train. (Plus a tram from Lyon station to the airport.)
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks Shakira, bus, train to the airport is the cheaper option. It's a shame the buses or ski train's aren't running during week days. Thanks again for the suggestion. Smile
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@br0wn1, There is a direct ouigo train from Aime to Lyon airport each day but doesn't arrive at Lyon airport until 9pm.
Currently 10 euros one way in March.
Look at altibus to get the bus down to Aime from La Plagne.
Plenty of trains from Aime to Lyon part dieu available on sncf connect but not yet bookable for March, usually bookable 3 months in advance.
Also plenty of trams from Lyon part dieu to the airport but seemd relatively expensive the last time I looked.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
skichampcouk wrote:

Also plenty of trams from Lyon part dieu to the airport but seemd relatively expensive the last time I looked.

2 euros to go from the Part Dieu to the airport on public transport but don't tell everyone.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@davidof, The tram single fare is now 15.20 euros online or 16.70 euros from the ticket machines so quite a difference.
Trams are every 15 minutes and take about 30 minutes.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy