Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Good off-piste skier(s) needed for holiday Feb

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
One, or even two good off-piste skiers wanted to join group of 4 with exceptional guide (we just lost a fifth to detached retina problems)
Holiday 7th-16th February (we go out on the Friday to Geneva, ski 2 days and then are joined by the guide for 6 days. Flying back from Geneva airport on Sunday morning. But you could join us a little later if you prefer.)
You must be a good off piste skier (Around Ski Club of GB Gold standard) able to ski any snow and happy on 40º perhaps more briefly 45º slopes. Touring bindings with skins may be needed, though my lack of stamina uphill now have reduced the amount we walk to find good snow.
Zeb Roche (google him) is a well known and exceptional guide (with a van), very safe but always giving an exciting experience. We usually book him twice per season. His own area is the Haute Maurienne but we employ him in lots of other places (Dolomites, Verbier, Grimentz, Zermatt, Alagna, Zillertal etc).
After some bad experiences with snow of recent years we decided last year to pick the resort at the last moment based on expected snow. We don't use expensive hotels so this might involve some self catering mixed with eating out.
I know most people will have fixed their 2025 skiing by now, so this is rather grasping at straws...
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy