Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowboard for sale!

Poster: A snowHead
Lib Tech Skate Banana Snowboard for Sale

I'm selling my Lib Tech Skate Banana snowboard, which has only been used for one small snowboarding holiday and a couple of sessions at an indoor snow center. This board is in great condition with only very minor wear and tear looks brand new.

The Skate Banana is perfect for learning as well as for beginner to intermediate riders, but don’t be fooled – it’s a versatile board that even expert riders will enjoy. It excels as an all-mountain, park/freestyle board, making it the ideal choice whether you're cruising down groomers, hitting the park, or exploring off-piste.

If you're looking for a high-quality board that's ready for anything, this is it!

Originally bought for £500 now selling for £250

Product Details:

Size: 159cm

Flex: Medium (4-6 out of 10) – Offers the perfect balance of playfulness and stability, making it ideal for park riding and all-mountain versatility.

Profile: Banana Technology (BTX) – Features a rocker between the feet and mild camber at the tips, giving the board excellent float in powder, playful feel, and easy turning.

Core: Aspen/Paulownia Core – Lightweight and sustainably harvested, providing strength, pop, and durability.

Base: Eco Sublimated TNT Base – Fast and low-maintenance, offering a smooth glide on all types of snow.

Edges: Magne-Traction® Edges – 7 strategically placed edge serrations give you unmatched edge hold and control, even on icy conditions.

Shape: True Twin – Symmetrical design that performs equally well in regular or switch, perfect for freestyle riding.

Terrain: All-Mountain, Freestyle, Park – This board can handle everything from groomers and park features to deep powder.

Rider Level: Beginner to Expert – Great for learning but with enough versatility and performance for experienced riders too.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Sat 14-09-24 20:15; edited 3 times in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to the forum. Too long for me; but other Snowheads may ask: HOW MUCH? (Or am I missing the £ somewhere?)
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
oh haha ty
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Please to be of service Smile
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Definitely a fun board for the right person, but let's not pretend it's an "all mountain" board!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
lib tech and many other companies promote this board as all mountain freestyle, so just trying to use the same specification as what the manufactures are selling this board for
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
its playful rather than full charging.
£300 is a good price though
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
How old is the board? got a picture?
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
the board is from 2024 I got it in march this year. I do have pictures but not sure how to post them on this forum. If you would like to see the pics you could ping me ur email and I can send them over
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Its always difficult to know which season/version it is. Just because you bought it in 2024 doesnt mean it was made in 2024.
Maybe google the graphic and let us know what your one looks like?

Snowboards do not hold value, I generally buy current seasons ex demo boards that have been used for a few weeks for around £100-150. £300 is not far off what you can buy last years version for brand new to give you an idea.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
my board is the 23/24 season board, black top and white base and bought for just under 500 new
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Exactly, you can already buy last year's model for £335 brand new https://www.absolute-snow.co.uk/lib-tech-skate-banana-all-mountain-freestyle-snowboard-2024?v=363300&fc=GBP/?keyword=&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwxY-3BhAuEiwAu7Y6s90S0w2AS7ZV3kyoLqMcv-bD5cmZmBO6OHHRE9WUZil1_l5z880sABoCF7EQAvD_BwEo
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
What price would you recommend I put?
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
£100?
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
On the flip side, I too buy last seasons boards, usually around 40-50% discount and have sold on eBay at minimal loss or the same price I bought for.
snow report
eBay sold/completed listings tells you what you need to know. Used Skate Bananas that have sold are all under £200; usually with a best offer accepted. Unused/new model (like yours, I think), did v well selling for £386. IMHO boards drop by between 60 and 70% as soon as used.
ski holidays
Even with some price police advice still seems overly optimistic. People do tend to live in a fantasy world about the value of used equipment.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy