Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Lifts transfers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone used this company for shared transfers? They’re quoting £133 per person for Innsbruck to San Cassiano for our trip in January, which sounds pretty reasonable to me. Do these get booked up quick so should we be booking them now? Or should we be okay if we leave it until nearer the time?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Used them for years for Geneva/Morzine transfers and would deffinetly rate them as the more reliable end of the spectrum.

Back in the day you could leave booking quite late but these day's I'd recommend booking sooner rather than later. Back in the day there was a ready supply of British people happy to work as transfer drivers in order to work a season and get a lot of skiing in. Post Brexit companies have found it hard to fill all those driving seats, meaning fewer buses so fewer transfer seats - to the point I ended up on I think a Bens Bus big coach transfer the other year...in a coach from/with a driver from Portugal!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks Mjit, sounds like it might be an idea to book asap. We’re travelling Sunday-Sunday first week in Jan so more worried about them pulling the transfer than it being fully booked as hoping it’s a quiet week to be in Alta Badia.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy