Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

For Sale- Salomon Sentinel Skis 177

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
For Sale

One pair of Salomon Sentinels c. 2011 with Salomon Z12 bindings included

I can't figure out how to embed photos but photos can be emailed, in the meantime they look like this... https://www.freeride.com/gear/skis/salomon-sentinel.html

Now I have a young family I tend to stay on the piste with my piste skis and these aren't seeing much use as they used to

I have had them from new, they have seen 10 weeks or so on snow so are not without signs of use, but are in full working order

They are not listed anywhere else at the moment and I will make a donation to the running of this site

Asking for £100 ONO plus postage and packing, or collection from Redhill, Surrey, 10 mins from junction 8 of the M25

If interested please let me know

Laszlo
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy