Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

May we introduce to you a generational talent. JO 2030 Freeride World Champion???

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Freeride skiing is due to make its debut in 2030 Winter Olympics, and here in CHX we’re obviously excited.
Not just that there’s a high chance it maybe held in CHX but also because there’s a young British kid born here that has a dream of representing GB. Jack Pope is one of those people. Talent running through every single atom of his body. He’s A British champion in schoolboy climbing and ranked number one in Freeride skiing U16. He’s a pretty hardcore mountain biker and electrician too.

He made it happen, through a throwaway statement, to leave home at 15 for this last summer to go compete and train in NZ. The kiwis are the ones to beat at the moment in Freeride, the governments investment a model that all nations should follow.

Not only did Jack manipulate this happening but went over and smashed it.

I’ve worked in this discipline since its conception since the early 2000’s. With the organizers, brands and athletes and am confident when I say Jack is going all the way, and potentially for the Union “Jack”.

Excuse the link to FB, I’m sure not all of you use it, but it’s been a watershed moment today. Magnificent.

Please follow Jack and his progress support him all you can, I believe you’re backing a winner.

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/x9ydyiL5yBCcMBYX/?mibextid=WC7FNe
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy