Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

BA return flight LHR-VCE 18th-25th Jan available

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I cannot imagine there is much of a market for this, but it is Snowheads and people are always looking for trips.....

Due to a drop out on a BA group booking I have 1, possibly 2 spaces on the BA flight, Heathrow to Venice 18th to 25th January next year. 0840 flight out and 1245 from VCE on the way back. Economy Plus fare @ £148pp return. This is currently around £380pp.

As long as one leg is with the group the other can be varied, so you could fly out earlier or return later. The price for this might be different though, so i would have to check. You could stay out for three weeks and do both SH Bashes that follow, for example. I am returning for the Birthday Bash but cannot do the whole three weeks, sadly.
Obviously anyone with a flight to VCE also needs somewhere to stay, so....

If you were thinking of a whole trip out to the Dolomites for that week, I am also about to return 1 twin/ double room to the excellent Garni Bellavista in Arabba for the same week (I have 6 booked, I now only need 5 and would be happy to lose one of the two deposits already paid if the same people wanted to take it) and will be organising private transfers both ways. Those would work out slightly cheaper for 2x6 than my current 2x5 set up.

This is not a package holiday and I am not looking for people to join our group. It is a DIY type trip with me as the organiser and I just happen to have spaces that someone else might want to take for their own trip. I would arrange that you get your own table for dinner (taken at the partner Hotel Portavescovo) and ski locker etc. If it makes you more comfortable I could also contact the BV to see if they would mind you taking over the room from me so that you deal with them directly. They are always helpful where they can be.

I know most SHs planning to visit the Dolomites will be on one of the bashes but you never know. If anyone wants any more info or exact prices please PM me.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Update......as suspected it has proved easier to hand the spare room back to Garni Bellavista, hopefully they can fill it.

The flight offer remains if for any reason anyone is looking for a VCE flight from LHR around those dates, with the possibility of varying the return leg if required (at unknown cost and possibly suitable for the following Bashes) so i will leave this thread open. As does the offer to join our transfer if you are heading to Arabba or somewhere en route. The flight name change would be free until 2 weeks before travel.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy