Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Been a while

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Its been a while. Is this place still very active
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
jonpaul, not exactly, but it ticks along like the heartbeat of a hibernating tortoise. We need more snow to wake us from our summer pursuits.

there is all sorts of nonsense being spouted on the other less specific forums, mind you.

been anywhere nice??!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I miss u guy's.... Sad but me hearts not in it at the moment... am checking in every now and then.. but the humour has been drained from me

All this warm weather is playin havoc with me funny bone

Did mange to do sum surfing in Cornwall last bank holiday... I managed to stand up and everything... Laughing Laughing maybe I should move there to cure my summer blues from now on??

Hope u guy's are havin a fun summer
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thats coz your an unsociable bug Mr Bignell!!!!!!! Wink
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Philip Prior, is that bug, as in ger? Has the auto word censor been at it again?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I would imagine it was bug........
Whats been happening here lately?
I see Kev's eventually got off his ass & written a few lines!
Still i can't talk,but at least i have a good reason.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
..........and that reason is......... Puzzled
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I got married,went on honeymoon...........only snow i saw was the Alps around Isola 2000 (I think) ,when we went to St Tropez.(Bit of name dropping there folks!).Took a photo & then texted Mr Gunner later that day i think,trying to find out his groups Hol Plans.
End of 2 weeks,was Roll another FAT & Brown 1! (24hr food available on cruise ship!) Cool
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Congratulations, Mr T! snowHead
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Why Thankyou.Good to be back planning Winter Hols ,than all the stress & hassle organising Stag weekend/Speeches/Wedding/Honeymoon etc.
Just got to pay the bills now.
Did want to buy a new board,but that'll have to wait until next month.....possibly!
(Was gonna put it on wedding list,but my missus thought that would be taking the P#ss!-though i did get my new Non-freeze camelback!)
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Congrats Mr T (& Mrs T)! snowHead
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Oi Turner...........I may only write a few lines but at least they are worth saying. Congrats by the way
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Why thanks Dan & Mr R. Looks like a few boarders are starting to re use this site now.
That is basically how i did my 1st dance.......only sober!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy