Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Plagne 1800-La Plagne Centre - Shuttle Bus Times

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone familiar with La Plagne 1800 know where I can find a timetable for the free shuttle bus going from La Plagne 1800 'to' La Plagne Centre? I know it's a circular route with Plagne Bellecote but can only seem to find one that has Plagne Centre to Plagne 1800, not the other way around (as per link below).

I need to get to get to LP Centre from LP 1800 by 9am for my first lesson but am worried the free shuttle bus might be full and so miss my first class? I can't ski to the class using the lifts yet as won't get given the lift pass until the (first) lesson at LP Centre. (The LP 1800 classes were sadly fully booked).

Does anyone know if these buses do get full up? I think they only start at 8.40am and there's only one every 15 mins? I'm going next Saturday 6th April, so it'll be the 2nd week of the British school Easter hols. Will that be very busy? Praying I won't have to get a taxi to LP Centre as it'd be costly?!

Also - after I've got my ski legs - is it easy to get lifts to / ski down from LP Centre to LP 1800 so I can avoid the bus in the mornings and after school ends? What time do the 1800 chair lifts start?

Any advice much appreciated. Smile

https://www.la-plagne.com/sites/default/files/brochures/pdf/PLAGNE%20CENTRE%20%20PLAGNE%201800%20%20PLAGNE%20BELLECOTE%20%282%29.pdf
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Mo24, it is (or always used to be) a circular route. From 1800 it goes to Bellecote, then Centre, then back direct to 1800. I guess the 0850 at Bellecote will be the 0900 at Centre
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy