Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Val Cenis Accommodation: Le Petit Mont Cenis

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

Thinking of taking family to Val Cenis for Easter (last minute). Looking for accommodation. Le Petit Mont Cenis https://www.haute-maurienne-vanoise.com/en/group-accommodation/residence-le-petit-mont-cenis-val-cenis/ looks very reasonable.

Is there something I am missing?

Different recommendations for the budget conscious?

Thank you!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Nothing wrong with Termingon, some nice skiing and snow connection to wider Val Cenis ski area without having to get off your skis.

However, this year's snow record and later in season will make it more vulnerable to snow cover on piste for easy access in this location. Check if you can what the village approach is like.

More likely location is Val Cenis Haute (it's located at the far end of this linked ski area) often called Lansvillard too, with probably slightly higher cost but with a little more altitude and lift convenience to help the conditions directly to accommodation.

It's a very good valley and ski area to visit though, especially given decent cost for accommodation, food, lift pass along with easy navigation around a good piste network.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
There was very little snow at the base in Termignon a few weeks ago which makes the link to the wider Val Cenis area a bit tricky. Termignon itself is a nice little village.

As suggested above take a look at the higher elevation areas of Lanslebourg or Lanslevillard which have much better snow cover and you should still be able to find cost effective accommodation in these areas.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Try Immo Montagne rental agency - they have some very reasonable priced apartments. We rented one off them (Presse 11) for Feb half term in Lanslevilard (Val Cenis Le Haut) that was directly on the Terres Grasse beginner ski run (highest entry point to ski system in resort) with the gondola 1 minute ski from the apartment door so excellent location.

https://montagneimmo.com/
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks for the tips everyone. That Immon Montagne has some good properties that I haven't seen.

Quick question--if one goes with one of the default Saturday to Saturday rentals, can one arrive on a different day than Saturday?

We would probably do Monday to Saturday. I know I'll need to ask the individual agency, but just wondering if people already has experience here.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Atlanticsnow,
They had an office / shop in the village centre that we collected the keys from on the Satuday afternoon so didn't check their opening hours but I'm sure you could easily arrange a Monday key collection / arrival with them.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Similar here, we've variously picked up keys and sometimes bed linen etc from Immo or at reception in rental locations.

It wouldn't seem a problem to arrive after rental start date, would seem logical to inform them of your intention to avoid a non show/cancel scenario risk.

For each time we've visited, its always been a very relaxed and friendly transaction in renting here. That’s also through some different suppliers too, all,well organised and pragmatically delivered in our experience.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy