Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Avoiding cuteness ....

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
...there are so many completely cringe-worthy self-indulgent videos of kids skiing ... and some where the approaches to it are down right dangerous .. but this self-commentary video is really .... well ....nice.

http://youtube.com/v/I9HV6lok7hk
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Chasing Sage is the best of the bunch - look up the "stuckasaurus" video in particular. The parents show some exemplary teaching & role modelling along the way. Given they film in the Pacific Northwest, I always wonder how they find such empty slopes for filming, but I suppose they ski midweek.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@AndreaC, I agree Chasing Sage is good, except for the very nice father's vocabulary, which is cringeworthy.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Here's Tyler from our village, 15 months, not avoiding cuteness at all.

ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I love seeing little kids on snowboards. On one of my early sessions on the nursery slope there was a child of about 5, with his father, who was a super boarder and infinitely patient. They just had huge fun and the little boy, in a furry brown all-in-one suit like a bear, just rolled about laughing.

I love seeing little kids on snowboards. But I'd only put one of my little ones on a board (or skis) if it was something they REALLY wanted to do. And then I'd forbid dummies. Evil or Very Mad
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy