Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

St anton apres / on hill bars..not mooser/Kk

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Heading to st anton at the end of the month, looking for apres or on hill drinks / sunshine venues that are not the KK or mooser?

Thinking early finish, sit on a big sun terrace with a beer / wine listening to some house / techno rather than the full cheese experience or the more famous venues.

For the record I love the big cheesy Austrian
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just before the turn off for the KK on the left there was a big barn/terrace with techno pumping when we passed recently.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Just had a look on the map, we didn't stop as it was rammed and very loud, preferred the "sex on fire" accordion style of the Moserwirt.

http://www.heustadl.com/
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The main choices are Heustadtl (as mentioned above), this is the highest of the bars on Run 50, then Sennehutte on the right hand side a bit further down, finally the Griabli directly opposite the moose.

The griabli has a terrace that faces the sun (if there is any sun !) but it doesn't play house/techno. It does have some good live rock bands sometimes though.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@JimboS, Heustadl have good food as well. Live band at specific time from what I understood though I always arrived when the DJ was playing my favourite Austrian apres hits.
The ones we all came to know Blush
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@enduroaid, Do check if they are still open a number of the apres spots close at the end of March (or at least on Easter Monday). Heustadl and Sennhutte are the two main non KK / Moose spots. I believe Taps & Griabli are no longer open / no music. There is also Base Camp opposite the Galzig lift (expensive) and a couple of other bars with music nearby though none have sunny terraces.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy