Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

UCPA Tignes, 24/2

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
For a whole variety of reasons I’m only just getting round to being able to book this year’s skiing, and am currently toute seule and looking at booking the UCPA in Tignes from 24/2 to 2/3. I’m considering flying into Geneva on 21st and home on 4th and doing something either side.

Is anyone interested in doing something similar, or already booked into UCPA that week?

Ms T.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Mistress Twerkle, that's the very highest of high season, being school holidays for both Frane (including Paris) and the UK. If youhave any flexibility then the week after might be quieter - and if so an option might be the gnarlibug

Having said that if you do go please report back as I've been considering a week at UCPA tignes myself on their off-piste course
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
[quote="nbt"]@Mistress Twerkle, that's the very highest of high season, being school holidays for both Frane (including Paris) and the UK. If youhave any flexibility then the week after might be quieter - and if so an option might be the gnarlibug[\quote]

Timing isn’t in my gift. If it were, I definitely wouldn’t have chosen these dates. But life etc. Ditto with the various bashes, which are my default preference.

I’m reasonably attracted to the UCPA offering on basis of price - I’ve been looking at Canada but that gets pretty pricey doing it as a solo skier.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Mistress Twerkle, I've done UCPA Flaine but not Tignes. I paid extra for a twin with a buddy, and Flaine is all en-suite. Plenty of food and hot water, had a great week. As I said I've been looking at Tignes myself if I can't find any mates to come away with me later this season as I like the area, but I'm a bit wary of sharing with folks who might snore and so on. Hope it works out for you
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I’m half deaf, have good earplugs, and spend a lot of my time sharing small spaces on boats so hopefully won’t have trouble sleeping Laughing

Will report back once I’ve been…
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I went to UCPA Tignes back in 2019. Compared to other UCPAs I've been to, it's pretty good. They cater a lot better to vegetarians here. Only downside is that the centre isn't ski in/out. So, there's a little schlep to/from the lifts/piste. Couple of friends I went with had lunch in the Val d'Isere UCPA as part of their day and said that one was much more "rustic" in comparison.

I did the Intro to Off-piste course. Having no proper off-piste experience at the time, I thought it was good. Snow conditions were great at the time.

Have fun!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy