Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

What in the F??? holy shxt lol

Poster: A snowHead

http://youtube.com/v/t1P0SeYt2TA
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Gosh Shocked
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Wow, that’s a fun watch.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
So all staged. Chair not moving, purpose built ramp. Load of crap.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
What a load of bol10€k$! So fake it looks
like an arcade game!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Staged? Well they're not natural kickers if that's what you mean, and I get the sense that yes the whole thing was planned out and cut together - possibly in association with Red Bull no less.

Fake? No, That's the unbound terrain park at Mammoth, so you can go ski it yourself if you like.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I’m not saying the terrain is fake. But the way the skiers are superimposed into the same shot, coupled with many unnatural movements, means it looks fake. It’s certainly not “the best party lap”, ie single run, rather a series of shots edited together badly.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Great vid! Love the gaming aesthetics! Something not Seen before. Thanks for Sharing!@eaglesandsnowboarding,
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Scrunch77, ah you're complaining about the edit making it fun... right.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
wow - someone called the fun police.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Here... this telemark instructional is pretty funless - jump to 21s to get past the linked turns in case they're a bit too spicy, and you might want to turn the volume down and just hum the Russian national anthem over the top to make sure.
(DISCLAIMER: Any fun you may experience during the following video is purely coincidental)

http://youtube.com/v/kqpS41vV_ww?t=21
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
S’alright, if you like that sort of thing, I suppose. I do wish they would pull their trousers up and tuck in their vests, though

Toofy Grin wink
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I do think the casual ease these film display mislead some, ahem 'experimental" participants to miss the prep, planning, editing etc that leads up to this.

There's MTB jump line near me that's good to sit and watch some real skills through there, but they've had to cut an access route in through the forest to get ambulance access for the bodies that can't be moved after some overestimate of personal skills Very Happy

Another line I was watching (I'll ride it but not at the air some can show through it) was lofing at the end watching, someone came in with each hit getting more sketchy, finally binning it out the front door on exit pitch. Horrible groaning, didn't know whether to move him or not, fortunately helped up and sat against a tree to recuperate. His phone fitted on the bars was bent backwards completely like a banana too !

I admire them (snow MTB etc) when they get the landing so matching to ground after flight, pretty cool command of aerial positioning.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I was in awe of the cameraman. Took me a while to realised it was a drone Embarassed
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
now this is probably the coolest snowboarding/skiing video i’ve ever seen. unbelievable! solid song too

http://youtube.com/v/DRruzeLwB-o?si=RtHN6Ulg-OUQL56m
latest report
Tough audience in here. Great vid, great filming, brilliant skiing.
To the detractors, you know that “reality” tv isn’t real, don’t you … rolling eyes rolling eyes
ski holidays
@Thick As, Smile
snow report
Great and fun vid, kudos to operator and athletes.

I guess one could argue its fake in a sense, that everything looks fun, effortless and easy, almost making the impression that everyone can do it. Fake in a sense that it hides "dark" side, that majority of skiers are full time PRO athletes with al least 10 years sport background and almost everyone has every single bone broken Sad
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy